Reliable Operator with sound Mechanical knowledge
GMW Mechanical & Towing are seeking a motivated individual with an MR or HR license to provide quality Roadside Assistance and Vehicle Recovery. You will work as part of a dedicated Roadside Assistance team on a 4 week rotating roster- including day and night shifts. The roster is geared towards offering a work/life balance. As a Contractor for the RACQ for the last 30 years, you will join a close knit team, who are proud to provide assistance to their members and the community. Above award wages apply.
Applicants should possess the following skills
• Outstanding customer service skills
• A willingness to work within a focused team environment
• Current MR/HR truck license
• Minimum 2 years MR/HR driving experience, previous towing and recovery experience advantageous.
• A proven record of safe driving and safe work practices.
• Strong communication, problem solving & planning skills
• A strong work ethic
• Mechanical knowledge/aptitude an advantage.
• Computer literate
• Must pass a drug and alcohol test
Full RACQ Training Supplied – In house & Rockhampton Training Centre.
Please click “Apply For Job” if your interested and we will immediately receive your application. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via telephone.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Loclur Engineering are seeking experienced Boilermakers, Welders and Pipe fitters for immediate start for our workshop in Gladstone. Essential Requirements:...Apply For This Job